Welcome to Qualified Steel Grating Factory–Your steel grating manufacturer!
Plank steel grating
Diamond Safety Grating Plank for Work Platform and Vehicle Steps
Diamond safety grating offers excellent slip resistant performance in various applications. Plank grating is one of types. The material of diamond safety grating plank are commonly steels, aluminum alloy and stainless steel. The steel diamond safety grating plank commonly refers to the galvanized steel, which has zinc coating surface to resist rust and corrosion.
Diamond safety grating plank has serrated diamond holes with different numbers. The serrated surface can supply outstanding anti-slip resistance and the diamond holes can ensure the good air circulation and drainage performance.
Diamond safety grating plank has different diamond quantities to suit different applications. Commonly, it can be 2-diamond, 3-diamond, 4-diamond, 5-diamond, 8-diamond and 10-diamond.
Specifications of diamond safety grating plank
- Material: galvanized steel, aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
- Width: 4-3/4″, 7″, 9-1/2″, 11-3/4″, 18-3/4″ and 24″.
- Channel height: 1-1/2″, 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″.
- Plank thickness: 14G, 12G and 10G. Other thickness can be customized.
- Clear span: 2′, 2’6″, 3′, 3’6″, 4′, 4’6″, 5′, 5’6″, 6′, 6’6″, and 7′.
Features of diamond safety grating plank
- Corrosion resistance.
- Rust resistance.
- Anti-slip resistance.
- Good air circulation.
- Good drainage performance.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- High strength-to-weight performance.
- Durable and long lifespan.
Applications of diamond safety grating plank
Diamond safety grating plank is widely used for work platforms. Catwalks, transportation servicing areas and vehicle steps.