Welcome to Qualified Steel Grating Factory–Your steel grating manufacturer!
Press locked steel grating
Press-locked steel grating also can be called pressure locked grating, it is made of low carbon steel or stainless steel. With the performance of high bearing capacity, non-slip, anti-corrosion and easy to install and remove, pressure locked grating is widely used for ceilings, platforms, floors, fence and all kinds of cover in the factories, civil and commercial buildings.
Two press-locked steel grating with different mesh sizes which people often use: 33 mm × 33 mm, 33 mm × 11 mm.
Specifications of press-locked steel grating
- Materials: low carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, painted or powder coated.
- Surface type: smooth surface and serrated surface
- Serrated surface type:
- PR/S1: Trapezoidal teeth on the bearing bar.
- PR/S2: Trapezoidal tooth both on the bearing bar and cross bar with the highest non-slip performance. In this three types. it is most popular.
- PR/S3: The non-slip tooth is applied to the connect components. It has the lowest non-slip performance.
- Strap packing: Generally used for neat press locked steel grating.
- Pallet packing: Generally for the press-locked steel grating which need to export and load in container.
- Screw rod fixation: Use four screw rods through the mesh and fixed with screws.
Features of press-locked steel grating
- Light weight. high bearing capability and high strength.
- Non-silp. anti-corrosion.
- Not easy to deform
- Beautiful appearance.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Extended the lifespan.
Applications of press-locked steel grating
Press-locked steel grating is widely used for the floor, ceiling, platform, fence, shelf, decoration of outer wall, sun visor, bridge and inner and spiral staircases in such place:
- Large-scale shopping malls.
- Construction industry.
- Factories. subway stations.
- Offshore drilling platforms.
- Other industrial and civil construction.